In connection with the entry into force on May 25, 2018 throughout the European Union, including Poland, of the new EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 p.1), hereinafter referred to as GDPR – we are committed to respecting your right to privacy on the Internet and making every effort to properly secure any data provided (“Personal Data”). At the same time, we emphasize that you can browse the website without providing your personal information.
- The controllers of your Personal Data are Perla Polska Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa, ul. Europejska 10, 76-200 Słupsk.
- We undertake to take appropriate measures to protect your data against unauthorized access or disclosure of data to third parties. We would like to inform you that the databases of the operator of the Website are protected from access by third parties.
- Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Concluding and executing the contract(s), including providing transaction processing, resolving problems and fulfilling your requests addressed to us – as the processing is necessary for concluding and executing the contract(s) (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR),
- Providing services by electronic means and sending commercial information – based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Article 10(2) of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means),
- Direct marketing of products or services, including establishing contact, presenting an offer, conducting measurements and analyses, including profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile in terms of products and services in which you may be interested), storing data in cookies and collecting data from websites and mobile applications – based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in connection with Article 172 of the Telecommunications Law),
- Fulfilment of our legal obligations under EU or Polish law (e.g. to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, tax authorities) – as processing is necessary to fulfill legal requirements to which we are subject (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR),
- Provision of payment services, ensuring the security of the services we provide electronically, handling your requests submitted e.g. through the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract, debt collection, conducting judicial, administrative and mediation proceedings, storing data for archival purposes and ensuring accountability (fulfillment of obligations under the law) – because processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interest which is the operation of services provided, the fulfillment of your requests, the ability to establish, assert or defend against claims, archiving of data (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- Recipients of your data may be:
- Entities authorized under applicable law, e.g. courts and state authorities,
- Companies providing services with which we cooperate, e.g. IT, marketing, advertising, accounting and financial, auditing and control, legal – whereby such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the controller and only in accordance with the controller’s instructions.
- Your data will be processed for:
- Concluding and performing the contract(s) – until the termination or expiration of the contract in question, with the proviso that sometimes, the data may also be processed after the expiration of the contract, but only if this is permitted or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical, billing purposes,
- Providing services by electronic means and sending commercial information – until you withdraw your consent,
- Direct marketing of products or services, including establishing contact, presenting an offer, conducting measurements and analyses, including profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile in terms of products and services in which you may be interested), storing data in cookies and collecting data from websites and mobile applications – until you withdraw your consent,
- Fulfilling our legal obligations under EU or Polish law – until the expiration of data retention obligations under the law,
- Providing payment services, ensuring the security of the services we provide electronically, handling your requests submitted e.g. via the contact form when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract, debt collection, conducting judicial, administrative and mediation proceedings, storing data for archival purposes and ensuring accountability – until the statute of limitations for claims under the contract(s) or claims related to the processing of personal data, or until you raise an objection.
- You are entitled to the following rights:
- Access to the content of your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- Change of your data (rectification, supplement, update),
- Withdrawal of your consent at any time in cases of data processing based on previously given consent,
- Restriction of processing at any time due to a particular situation, unless processing is required by law,
- Objecting to the processing of personal data in cases where the processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest, or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by a particular situation,
- Requesting the erasure of data,
- Transferring your personal data, i.e. to receive this personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format; you also have the right to send this personal data to another controller.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact Perla Polska Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa, ul. Europejska 10, 76-200 Słupsk.
Filing a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, which is the General Personal Data Protection Officer (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform the agreement(s) binding us.
- The Website collects in an automated manner only information contained in cookies. The Website Operator informs that Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal equipment. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number. Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to his individual needs,
- creation of statistics that help understand how Users of the Website use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content,
- maintaining a session of a User of the Website.
- The following cookie types are used within the Website:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website; cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the Website,
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website’s pages are used,
- “functional” cookies, making it possible to “remember” the User’s selected settings and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of origin of the User, font size, web page layout, etc.
- The Website Operator informs that the entity responsible for placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and having access to them at the same time is the operator of the Website: Perla Polska Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa, ul. Europejska 10, 76-200 Słupsk. The Website Operator informs that information on how to handle cookies is available in your software settings (web browser). The Website Operator informs that more information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the menu of your web browser.